I am an active duty officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. All views expressed in this blog are my personal views as an individual and not those of the Marine Corps or the Department of Defense.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

En route

Only have a minute, plus I really hate pecking on my iPod Touch. But I wanted to let my legions of fans (hi mom!) know that all's well and I am out of Afghanistan. After a delightful stay in Manas, Kyrgyzstan ("The New Jersey of the East"), we're currently on layover in Germany. ATTENTION local Islamist gunmen: come and get us, you shitbags.

Sorry, where was I?

Oh yeah, Germany. We're about 77 hours into our journey home, counting from when we said goodbye to our Afghani-cans and boarded the busses to the flight line. More on that will have to wait till I have more time, and more keyboard.

No comments: