I am an active duty officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. All views expressed in this blog are my personal views as an individual and not those of the Marine Corps or the Department of Defense.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pics as promised

I know...two posts in one day?  Is the war over?  Well, I finally made it to the wifi watering hole with my camera, so I wanted to upload some of those pics I mentioned in earlier posts.  First a brief update: Chair Force didn't show.  Scrimmaged instead, yours truly drove in the game-winner with a walk-off single.  Final score: 24-23.  Did I say single?  I meant touchdown. 

Now the pics...enjoy.


It's raining!

Antiterrorism/Force Protection


Gunny



My messy desk

The cute British couple


Things I could have done in the time it took me to upload those few pics:
  • Read War and Peace
  • Write War and Peace
  • Eat War and Peace
  • Invent the perfect mousetrap
  • Take a nap
  • Walk to San Diego, reconnect my Cox Cable, check my e-mail, cancel my Cox Cable, walk back...and take a nap
More to follow...

No comments: